Trail Horse Rye
A good trail horse is naturally calm, relaxed, and above all, always reliable. We were inspired by these qualities when we set out to create our Trail Horse Bourbon and Trail Horse Rye whiskeys. It’s the same quality you’ve come to love and expect from our original California Cowboy whiskeys, but at an easygoing 80 proof and a lower price point. Wherever your journey is taking you, you can always depend on Trail Horse to enjoy the ride.
We are extremely proud of our relationship with the Wild Horse Sanctuary located in Shingletown, California. We donate a portion of each bottle sold directly to this outstanding charity. Its mission is to protect and preserve America’s wild horses as a living national treasure by providing range sanctuary in an ecologically balanced environment open to the public. Together we hope to raise awareness for this great cause and be a voice for America’s wild horses. The Wild Horse Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, for more information please visit: www.wildhorsesanctuary.org.
Proof - 80 (40% ABV)
Age - Two years
Mash Bill - 95% rye, 5% barley
Distilled in Indiana
Tasting Notes: Caramel, vanilla, mint, floral; bold lingering spice
Aroma: Bold rye spice and floral notes. Slight notes of nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamom and mint in the background.
Shipping Charges Breakdown:
|Order Total (before tax)||Shipping Charges|
|$1.00 - $49.98||$12.50|
|$49.99 - $59.98||$7.00|
|$59.99 and up||Shipping Included|
Availability: In stock
646-1111-9899111 | Trail Horse Rye
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.