California Cowboy Bourbon
We put in the extra effort and source directly from states in the American heartland, the birthplace of some of the best American whiskey. Our whiskeys are aged a minimum of two years in new charred oak barrels. With no added flavors or colors, our straight whiskeys are true to their craft.
We are extremely proud of our relationship with the Wild Horse Sanctuary located in Shingletown, California. We donate a portion of each bottle sold directly to this outstanding charity. Its mission is to protect and preserve America’s wild horses as a living national treasure by providing range sanctuary in an ecologically balanced environment open to the public. Together we hope to raise awareness for this great cause and be a voice for America’s wild horses. The Wild Horse Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, for more information please visit: www.wildhorsesanctuary.org.
Proof - 88 (44% ABV)
Age – Two years
Mash Bill - 70% corn, 21% rye, 9% barley
Distilled in Kentucky
Tasting Notes: Caramel, vanilla, fruit, dried fruit, slightly candied, slight spice
Aroma: Vanilla, caramel, dried fruit, cream. Light rye spice in the finish.
Shipping Charges Breakdown:
|Order Total (before tax)||Shipping Charges|
|$1.00 - $49.98||$12.50|
|$49.99 - $59.98||$7.00|
|$59.99 and up||Shipping Included|
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.